Arrival at Bhubaneswar:
- Arrival at the Bhubaneswar Airport. Meet & greet with our representatives, transfer to Sambalpur( 278 km) After you arrive at Hirakud Dam, check into Hotel, rest of the free at leisure. Overnight stay at Sambalpur .
Hirakud Dam Sightseeing
- After breakfast full day Hirakud Dam sightseeing. Hirakud Dam Project is built across river Mahanadi at about 15 Kms. upstream of Sambalpur town in State of Odisha. This happens to be the first post independence major multipurpose river valley project in India. The dam is 6 Kms from NH 6 . The nearest rail head is Hirakud railway station (S.E.R) which is 8 Kms from the dam site. The project provides 1,55,635 Hects of Kharif and 1,08,385 Hects of Rabi irrigation of Sambalpur, Bargarh, Bolangir, and Subarnpur. Evening back to Resort / Hotel. Overnight stay at Sambalpur.
Hirakud Dam Sightseeing Maa Samaleswari Temple
- After breakfast visit Shree Shree Samaleswari, the presiding deity of Sambalpur, is a strong religious force in western part of Orissa and Chhattisgarh state of India. On the bank of the river Mahanadi the mother goddess Samaleswari is worshipped from ancient times as Jagatjanani, Adishakti, Mahalaxmi and Mahasaraswati.Overnight stay at Sambalpur.
Maa Samaleswari Temple Maa Ghanteswari Temple
- After breakfast visit Maa Ghanteswari Temple is situated 33 km south-west of Sambalpur, on the banks of River Mahanadi. Maa Ghanteswari’s Temple is one of the most holiest and beautiful places in Sambalpur. As the name indicates, there are bells (Ghanti) everywhere. People offer bell to Maa after their fulfilment of their wishes. A large number of pilgrims visit this place every day from across the state. This is also a very famous picnic spot. Overnight stay at hotel.
Maa Ghanteswari Temple Huma Temple
- After breakfast visit Huma Temple is one of the famous and popular temple in Samablpur as well as in Odisha. This temple is situated at about 23 kms from Sambalpur Town. Huma is a village which is situated on the left bank of the Mahanadi, is famous for the Leaning temple dedicated to Lord Shiva,The leaning Shiva temple of Odisha known is for its unique structure that tilts to one particular direction while its subsidiary temples tilt towards other direction. And within the temple complex i.e. within the boundaries of temple, everything found to be in tilted condition including the boundaries. Overnight stay at hotel.
Huma Temple Ushakothi Sanctuary
- After breakfast visit Ushakothi Sanctuary ,A spot of an altogether different hue is Ushakothi wild life Sanctuary, 43 Kms. North-East of Sambalpur on NH.6. Stretching for more than 130 Kms., the Sanctuary harbours Elephants, Tigers, Gours, Sambars, Black Panthers, Deer, Spotted Deer, and Wild Bears etc. The two watching towers located near the saline tank inside the Sanctuary enable the visitors to catch a view of these animals.Overnight stay at hotel.
Gudguda Waterfall Bhubaneswar – Departure
- Morning Gudguda, one of the most beautiful Picnic Spot. Though Gudguda comes under Sambalpur District, Many peoples flock this place from neighboring towns like Deogarh, Jharsuguda, Sambalpur and even Rourkela too. From Jharsuguda, it takes only 1.5 hours to reach to the spot.Then check out from the hotel and transfer to airport for onwards journey.